Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookies
(makes 12 cookies)
- 2.5 Cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2-3 tbs maple syrup (agave or coconut sugar for healthier version)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ cup DARK chocolate chips
- 1.5 Scoops protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together forming thick dough
- Use hands to create 12 cookie shapes. (They don’t rise or change shape with baking)
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake 10-13 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!!
Cookies will store in fridge up to 1 week or up to 3 months in the freezer.
Recipe is brought to you by Built4TheHunt Alpha Team Member Brittney Cox